Thursday, December 31, 2009

2010 Here we come!


I am so ready for 2009 to be over and welcome 2010 with hope and ambition! I'm not one who usually makes a new years resolution because no one ever follows through with them. So what is the point. But this year I'm not only going to make one I'm going to follow through with them. I want 2010 to be unforgettable for me and my family. So here it is my New Years Resolutions!


We are going to find Justin a New job with better hours so he can spend more time with his family. I am going to be a better wife. Not nag so much and try not to criticize my husbands driving quite so much. I'm going to be a better mother. Be more patient with my children and husband appreciate more the time I get to spend with them. I'm going to run at least three times a week and get into better shape. I'm going to try to be more confident and have a better self image. I'm going to read the Book of Mormon cover to cover. I'm going to develop a better relationship with my dad. Get pregnant with my third child. I'm going to try to focus on the good things going on in my life and not so much on the bad. I'm going to be a better friend. I'm going to make time to go to the Temple. Put more money in savings and over all just be a better me! I hope everyone has as good as a year as I plan to have.


Happy New Year!

1 comment:

  1. I am going to read to book of Mormon cover to cover also!!
    Great new years resolutions!

    ReplyDelete